Here’s a list of simple easy cheap and tasty recipes you can try for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Great ideas for chicken, beef, pork, vegetable ingredients excellent way to cook good food on a tight budget and make the best use of your leftover food as well.
Ground Beef Recipes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Shredded cheese, for topping (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned.
- Add the taco seasoning and stir to combine.
- Add the diced tomatoes and black beans and stir to combine.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cooked rice and stir to combine.
- Simmer for an additional 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with shredded cheese, if desired. Enjoy!
Easy chili recipe:
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes (14.5 oz each)
- 1 can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed (15 oz)
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed (15 oz)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup water
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, brown the ground beef or turkey over medium heat.
- Add the onion, green bell pepper, and garlic to the pot and sauté until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the diced tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans, chili powder, cumin, salt, black pepper, and water to the pot, and stir everything together.
- Bring the chili to a boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the chili hot with your favorite toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, green onions, or tortilla chips.
This chili recipe is easy to make and can be customized to your taste preferences. You can adjust the spice level by adding more or less chili powder, or add different types of beans or vegetables. Enjoy!