Here’s a list of simple easy cheap and tasty recipes you can try for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Great ideas for chicken, beef, pork, vegetable ingredients excellent way to cook good food on a tight budget and make the best use of your leftover food as well.
Ground Beef Recipes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Shredded cheese, for topping (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned.
- Add the taco seasoning and stir to combine.
- Add the diced tomatoes and black beans and stir to combine.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cooked rice and stir to combine.
- Simmer for an additional 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with shredded cheese, if desired. Enjoy!